President Obama made the call and the Navy SEALS performed the kill
LET’S BE FAIR ABOUT THIS PEOPLE.
I DON’T LOVE OBAMA but he answered that election question about what would he do when the time came for that 3am call? With no experience Obama has proven that he can make those tough decisions and go for the gold. Without Obama the SEALS would never have been able to kill Osama.
End of story.
I am a little disappointed that they won’t be showing the world Osama’s last picture with his head blown off – I’d love to see that bloody pulp but okay. No more gruesome today.
Give the credit where it’s due.
Our Commander in Chief just got a crash course in I CAN. Now Obama let’s tackle the economy!!! That will reassure you of reelection.
OSAMA IS FEEDING THE FISHES.
- “Obama the Decision Maker: It Took 16 Hours for Obama to Make up his Mind to OK the Bin Laden Kill Navy Seal Mission” and related posts (scaredmonkeys.com)
- “Gallup Poll: Americans Approve of Military Action that Killed Osama Bin Laden & Give Credit to US NAVY Seal Team 6 and CIA” and related posts (scaredmonkeys.com)
- 10 ways Barack Obama botched the aftermath of the masterful operation to kill Osama bin Laden (blogs.telegraph.co.uk)
- “Barack Obama Says He Won’t Release Death Pictures of Osama Bin Laden” and related posts (scaredmonkeys.com)
- Jim Riches, Father Of Fallen 9/11 Firefighter, To Meet President Obama At Ground Zero (newyork.cbslocal.com)
Posted on May 5, 2011, in Are you kidding me?, News, Opinion, Politico and tagged Barack Obama, Central Intelligence Agency, Joe Biden, Osama BinLaden, President, United States, United States Navy SEALs, White House. Bookmark the permalink. Comments Off on President Obama made the call and the Navy SEALS performed the kill.